American Bar Association
American Association for Justice
The Florida Bar 1950
Florida Justice Association

School Accidents FAQs

My son Took the School Bus This Morning When the bus had a Collision With Another Vehicle. My son and a few Other Students Were Injured as a Result. What can I do?

Depending on who was at fault for the accident it may be possible to recover damages from either another driver or the county or city in which the school was located. An official occurrence report is needed. Also, proper medical treatment should be sought for the child at time of the accident. Klemick & Gampel has extensive experience in handling various kinds of school-related accidents – road collisions, unsafe conditions claims and more. We are here to help your child recover. Call our Miami, Florida office today for your free consultation. (305) 856-4577.

Back to Top

My son has had Several Bruises Here and There After he Came Back From School. Later he Told me That he was Abused by his Teacher. What can I do?

It is always sad when we know that our loved ones are injured, especially our children. If you notice that there is something going on with your child and he has unexplained bruising it is best to try discovering the reasons as soon as possible. A single small bruise on his leg probably means nothing and is due to playing outside. But several bruises give a clue that something is wrong. We can help you find out what it is. Sometimes it can be a fight between the two children when in other instances it may be a teacher who abuses students. If you seek help from Klemick and Gampel law firm, we will be able to help you discover what stands behind your loved one’s suffering, punish those at fault and obtain a fair compensation.

Back to Top

Client Reviews
Excellent personal injury law firm. Handled my case professionally and efficiently and obtained the results I wanted. Great staff. Scott M.
Such a Professional Staff and Professional Service. They really care about their clients. Craig D.